Thursday, January 7, 2010

Martin Family History Martin Family History?

Martin family history? - martin family history

I'm trying to research if I am related to Susanna (North) Martin, who was involved with the Salem witch trials. Some very interesting things ... She was married to George, son of Christopher and Mary Martin Prower. They need help to find out who is the father of Christopher. I discovered that the husband Christopher was not very nice, and he was responsible for supplies for a voyage aboard the Mayflower. My paternal line is Dean - Frank - Charles - Handle - Sylvester - Seth - Seth - Ephriam. You can also help you find more information on this line. Most of my family is originally from Grafton, NH and Rehopboth / Swansea Mass.

1 comments:

Ted Pack said...

105 people in
http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.c ...
Christopher has. They say his father, Simon Martin. Some of them have references and sources, some not.

Post a Comment