Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I Get Mononucleosis More Than Once Can Someone Get Mononucleosis More Than Once?

Can someone get mononucleosis more than once? - can i get mononucleosis more than once

I was with Mono in high school when I was diagnosed 16 years, and I would say it was one of the most painful experiences of my life ...

I am now 20 and last week I realized 3 things ... I felt very weak, had a sore throat easily, and a loss of appetite ... I think not much, and thought it would.

So, yesterday I had a terrible headache all day and I was so weak that I have trouble walking on the bottom only had from my apartment. I went to bed early, to see if you would help a little bit more sleep. But I woke up this morning, by 4 clock with a 101.4 fever, sore throat importance (so bad I can not swallow my own saliva only), and swollen glands in the neck. I got up and immediately took ibuprofen to reduce fever and went into the bathroom to get my throat in the mirror. I saw the small white circles on the right side of my neck (where my right tonsil was created) and the right side was very swollen. The left side of the throat, no risk.

So it looks like aous symptoms of mononucleosis ... but I've heard that you can not get more than once ... I do not know what to do. I take gargling with saltwater, ibuprofen, rest, eat ice cream ... I am much pain ... Should I continue to do what I happen to it, or go to the doctor to do?

1 comments:

leahsxul said...

You can mono more than once, but some dr told me that he always remains in your blood, I do not know what that means, if you do not get more, but you must Go to the dr DONT over the swine flu Of course, you must make sure that you do not need to antiviral drugs in the Dominican Republic, where its is already more than a few days of May have not you should anyway. Symptoms can step throat, flu, almost everything is, the monkey is not the only thing symptoms.i only makes a runny nose and sore throat and cough "m young and think about a career in dr'm in pregnant and worried about this flu thats going around and killing people of our time. has all the symptoms except the white things in throat, sore throat May refer to other medications that you need to get rid of it, or you can still ruin amygdala.

Post a Comment