Saturday, December 19, 2009

Viral Throat Infections Types Question About Sickness [oral Herpes In Throat] ?

Question about sickness [oral herpes in throat] ? - viral throat infections types

Ok I went to the doctor today, because in the last few days I had very bad sore throat .. I thought I had a sore throat Maby .. He examined me and told me that a white spot on the back of the neck, that he believes a herpes medication so she gave me said it was a viral infection caused by the herpes .. (no idea how I did it ..)

But the doctor told me it was herpes, but not the type of herpes is transmitted via a standard ..

Now my question is ..

When I herpes in the throat .. be contagious, my friend? ..

and when I say I want to ask .. Contagious is also possible that the type of herpes that I will have in my throat, genital herpes, when the contact was ever made? ..

He told me to go, but if I didint care of me that I could return

0 comments:

Post a Comment